Viking Cue A520
Alloy Pearl Sleeve Quality & Performance! Vikore Low Deflection Shaft, Double Pressed Irish Linen Wrap
Security We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Standard Delivery Time 3-5 Working Days
30 Days Easy Return Policy
East Indian Rosewood| Precious Alloy Premium Pearl Sleeve | Double Pressed Irish Linen | Silver, Brass Black (IMA) and Ivory (IMA) Rings & Index Rings | Viking Quick Release Joint | Tiger Everest Laminated Tip | ViKORE Performance Shaft
At Viking Cues, we know that better cues lead to better games. Over the years, Viking has become recognized as the leading cue maker in the industry. Our reputation is owed to the superior quality and craftsmanship of our products. Because of our focus on making great playing cues and our time-honored tradition in the billiards world. Viking's reputation continues to be the industry leader.
From the leather tip, to the rubber bumper, a Viking cue is constructed with the best components, experience, and care in the billiards industry. We manufacture 99% of our parts we use on our cues and guarantee that our product is 100% American made.
• Tip: Everest® Laminated
• Ferrule: Viking SUPER Ferrule, capped and threaded onto the shaft
• Wrap: 100% Irish Linen
• Shaft: ViKORE Hard Rock Maple (Aged 5 years)
• Benefit: Extreme Control & Accuracy
• Turnings: 9 to 11 turnings over 18 to 24 months
• Taper: 12" to 14" Pro Taper
• Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
• Forearm: East Indian Rosewood
• Joint: High Impact Black (IMA) / Stainless Steel, flat faced with a brass insert
• Pin: Viking 5/16 x 18 Quick Release, Stainless Steel
• ButtPlate: High Impact Modified Acrylic with Viking Logo
• Bumper: Threaded Rubber
• Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage